Friday, January 23, 2009

Bon jour et bienvenue


Welcome to my blog. I am excited about entering the world of bloggers.
As I sit in my petit appartement, I hear the cars gently driving by my window on the brick pavement and the children playing in the school yard across the way. It is late afternoon and the pale winter daylight is casting a warm glow on the room around me. From where I sit, the world is at peace. I pray your world is at peace also.
Please stop by for a chat. If you are in the neighborhood, I can make us both a cup of tea and we can share our hopes and secrets.
Au revoir,

2 comments:

  1. Soooo you.....Love it. So glad you are finally on here!
    Love you,
    Julie

    ReplyDelete
  2. AAGGHH!!! I've warped into another dimension! Pop is on facebook and you're finally blogging!! Well, I read your blog from start to finish and I have to say....good job! I am baited for more.

    ReplyDelete