Tuesday, June 2, 2009



I know you all thought I had given up on this little blog of mine, but that was not the case. I misplaced the USB connection that linked my camera to my laptop. Why bother posting words without pictures! (I can't believe I just said that - me, a lover of books!!)

I found the missing item and am now posting a few photos of mon petit appartement. I love my little apartment. It is quaint, vintage, and comfortable.

Enjoy the photos. And stop by periodically to see what new things I may have going on here in my little haven in the South.

2 comments:

  1. Oh it's so cute!!! THANK YOU for finally posting your petit appartement! And, yes, I had all but given up on you, but you have restored my faith in fellow-bloggership....carry on my word-loving mother! Carry on!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new post and the living room looks great!! Miss you very much Mommy!
    Love,
    J

    ReplyDelete